1. I’m really good at picking friends.
2. On the rare occasion that I picked wrong, I’m really good at dropping people.
3. I can now cook a few vegan dishes on account that half my meals are eaten with my vegan.
4. I have a nice butt.
5. I can talk like a witch.
1. I’m fucking BOSS at poetry mechanics.
2. I completed a cross word puzzle the other day, which was pretty cool.
3. I’m graduating 2 quarters earlier than the rest of my “class.”
4. I have fantastic boobs.
5. I’m one of the lead writing tutors.
Who’s a good boy? You’re a good boy!
Who devours the flesh of mortals? You devour the flesh of mortals!
Poseable “Cerberus in a Can” now available in our Etsy shop.
Came out to Facebook today, which includes my rather large Mormon family.
Just got invited to an event called “I am a Mormon.” I forgot that not everyone knows that I’m an atheist.
For The Masses:
Reblog to save a life.